Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Resolution

I have resolved to post more blogs. As The Duffless Foundation is doing such important work, it cannot go without postings for as long as it has. It is our duty to keep obscure Pop Culture references in the mainstream in a funny, entertaining, and informative way. Therefore, I resolve to update this blog more regularly. While I will not be getting to involved with this post, as I am involved with an online poker tournament, and that of course needs my full attention...I promise you Foundation Fanatics, that I will post on a more regular basis than ever.

Here are some blog topics you should expect to see in the near future (maybe as early as when I get knocked out of this tournament):

Faith No More: The greatest Cover Band of all time?
Sports movies and the rise of allergic reactions in my living room.
How I got addicted to the West Wing.
and
How Great it is that TV38 still shows a marathon of The Three Stooges on New Years Eve.

I hope you all had a safe, healthy and happy Holiday season, and a great and prosperous New Year!

Good Luck Marc!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome resolution, and thanks for the well wishes!

-Marc J

banky said...

Yes! Duffless lives!

*does the Arsenio dawg pound fist pump thing*