Saturday, January 14, 2006

God Bless You, Lifetime!!


The Vaggies: Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence!
As a woman, I like to watch shows which speak to me and help me deal with life's complicated issues. I mean, what if the ghost of small dead molested autistic boy comes to me in a vision to alert me of own child's danger? What if a mysterious, recovering alcoholic, craftsman rents out the barn behind my house and gets ill while my abusive husband is out of town? I swear, not a day goes by where I don't find myself solving a murder at our local bible college, or helping my twin sister escape the clutches of her stalker, by enlisting the help of our local sheriff, who's wife died of cancer 2 year ago and hasn't learned to love again. So thank you Lifetime, for accurately portraying my life. Only through your support could I cope with the danger of being a woman. Congratulations Lifetime, for winning the Duffless Foundation's 1st Annual Vaggie award!

Whats on Lifetime today?
11:00 am
When Andrew Came Home The true story of a mother who must cope with her emotionally damaged child when he comes home after being kidnapped by his father five years earlier.

1:00 pm What Kind of Mother Are You? A woman challenges the juvenile justice system to get her rebellious daughter released from a harsh rehabilitation center. Starring: Mel "the new Valerie Bertinelli" Harris

3:00 pm Deadly Appearances A cheating husband is murdered and his wife is suspected, as well as people at a local bible college. Joanne Kilbourn is the working mother, former cop, and lecturer on criminology at a small town university who tries to find the murderer.

5:00 pm Personal Effects An attorney is trying to solve her younger brother's mysterious disappearance while simultaneously helping a new friend rid herself of a stalker. As she begins to uncover the truth, it turns out that the seemingly separate situations are actually connected.

7:00 pm Forbidden Secrets Alex is in the process of getting a divorce from her controlling husband and decides to move back into her family home. When strange things begin to happen, Alex works with Mike, her mother's psychiatrist, and Sam, a trusted old friend, to unravel the mysteries of her childhood and solve the murders of the past and present. Starring: Kristy Swanson (WTF Kristy!!!)

And lest we not forget the Lifetime Movie Channel for Women: SOUNDS DANGEROUS!
Deadly Isolation ,Murder in The Hamptons ,Deadly Betrayal ,The Killing Secret

No comments: