Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm Fucking Matt Damon!

I have to give mad props to my friend Jill for posting this video on gchat. She of course linked it from Perez Hilton, but F that guy - so I'm linking it from you tube.

Apparently Sarah Silverman just created this video for Jimmy Kimmel's 5th anniversary show. If you didn't know she's been dating him for a few years now. I can't believe that he's had a show for 5 years. I have a love hate relationship with Sarah Silverman, but this is the bee's knees. What I love best is that she got Matt Damon to be in it.

I don't think people realize that he's a funny guy. I'd like to cite the following examples:
1. Spoofing himself in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2. His completely weird and unexpected yet totally hysterical cameo in Euro Trip: Scotty Doesn't Know
3. His work on SNL, especially as Young Hannibal Lecter (which I can never find online, if you have a link hook me up!!)
4. The fact that for years during interviews he'd sneak in lines in from the song Afternoon Delight without the interviewer noticing.
5. Stuck on You - oh, no wait, that sucked

Anyway, this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while - the only thing that could possibly make this funnier is if she were really fucking Matt Damon - I wish I was.

2 comments:

fuge said...

Ok, I love this so much, such comedy greatness.

And the little dig at the end where Matt Says, Jimmy, we're out of time, is in reference to an appearance where Matt got Bumped and flipped out on Jimmy...leading people to wonder whether it was staged or not.

fuge said...

here is the video I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PZNfOZXPJk

Matt Damon is awesome.