Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

In Honor of Valentines Day I’d like to salute some perfect, yet non traditionally attractive couples. These are people who the stork might have dropped through a forest of ugly trees, but somehow managed to find their mate. These couples are so perfectly matched, I almost believe there is a God. Almost.

I present, Couple Number 1, is there even a need to explain how perfect these two are?

  1. Rhea Pearlman & Danny Devito

Couple 2 - Allyce"Ms. Depesto" Beasley & Vincent"I'm creepy but awesome in everything" Schiavelli - sadly this couple divorced and i'm sure their reunion was only prevented by his untimely death. She was nerdy fun on Moonlighting, he was awesome from everything from Fast Times to Better off Dead.

and now onto Couple 3 -
Sarah Gilbert and Johnny Gileki- they have played couples several times starting out on Rosenne, they seem like such a good pairing a younger Danny Devito/Rhea Pearlman combo if you will - however it is not to be, as at least one if not both of them are gay. Don't get me wrong, the Foundation is staunchly pro gay rights and marriage - but these two...damn, these two would be an ugly couple for the ages!



Happy Valentines Day -
I hope someone chooo chooo chooses you and you find your better, and equally ugly half!

1 comment:

Josh said...

If I ever find my ugly half I'm going to drown her in a well, Chinese baby-style.