Sunday, July 29, 2007

Frenchie!

So I was "watching" tv today while playing poker and heard a familiar voice. I look up and a commercial for French's Mustard in on. The voice I recognized was one DiDi Conn, aka "Frenchie" from the movies Grease and Grease 2. This had me wondering a few things:
1. Did they approach her?
2. Was this her idea to get some extra bucks because of her name as "Frenchie"?
3. Wasn't she on Benson?
4. Am I the smartest girl in the world for making the French's/Frenchie connection?

So I go to youtube find the commercial and 2 people have already made the connection. Alas, I'm not to be the first on Everest.
So to answer some of my questions, yes, it was her and yes she was indeed on Benson. To answer your unspoken question, yes, unless I find these two people I will die cold and unloved. However, before my uselessness to society kills me, might I suggest that French's pursue the mom from Better Off Dead for their next commercial?

Please to enjoy:

No comments: