Monday, July 09, 2007

I've got problems!

But I'm not alone. Everytime I see this Verizon Fios commercial and I kept thinking that the Dad is a really, really bad parent. I mean he just lets his kid hang around with the Fios guy, visiting his truck, while he 's busy reading the paper? So I thought, I must be the only freak who's reading this into this innocent commercial. So I went on the hunt to find the clip, and it took me all of 5 seconds. Please to enjoy:

I'm surprised that:
1. Someone took the time to record and upload this commercial to youtube.
2. Other people questioned this guy's parenting skills.
3. 51 people who not only found the commercial, but have commented on it!

Not to bring Baseball into this, after all I'm technically from the Bronx (go sox), this post is just too classic for words:

BronxBomberFan:
Terrible paranting in this commercial. You have a cute kid and hes asking if hes talking to the cable guy. THE CABLE GUY IS A PETIFILE!.

I'm sending Bronx Bomber fan a dictionary post haste! "PETIFILE?" "Paranting?" good lord, these!!! are the people with the same sick mind as me?



5 comments:

Scooter B. said...

perhaps he's likening parenting to having pets?

bandit said...

i confess.... i am madly in love with the verizon fios kid. i just want to squeeze his little apple dumpling cheeks and take him shopping for tiny little cargo pants.

which means, i guess, that the dad may not have to worry about the crazy fios dude, but about me.

Alex said...

those adds totally aren't true QAM!

Alex said...

and yes, I wrote "ad" wrong.

Anonymous said...

I want the fios dad to father my kids