Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bad News Belinda



Bad news Belinda Carlisle, you are gonna burn. According to this T shirt and apparently the bible, Liars go to Hell. "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Don't blame me Belinda, blame the Bible, but maybe God likes shitty music and you will be spared? Your song is damn catchy.

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth

Here is the main question, who exactly says, "in heaven loves come first?" I did some googling and I've yet to find that "expression" anywhere, yet, you claim "THEY SAY IN HEAVEN LOVES COMES FIRST", really? they say that do they? Funny, I've never heard it. You fill that song with LIES!!!!!! When I google the expression only links to your own song come up, weird huh? I want to know who "they" are, and how do you know them? According to God, you are no more than a whoremonger! How do you sleep at night? "They" don't exist, because you are a LIAR. Tsk Tsk, Carlisle, Tsk Tsk.

3 comments:

fuge said...

The video with The kids running in place with lit up globes is one of my favorite videos growing up.

Duffless said...

My understanding is that was directed by Diane Keaton.

fuge said...

Your understanding...is correct.