Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Toss this cookie!

Is it me or does this cookie look like a vagina?

Ok, so I recently won a free dozen homemade cookies from our friends at the Casa Highland blog. It's about time my mad googling skills paid off. So, I was asked to let Casa Highland know what kind of cookies I want. Hmm...this of course lent itself to more googling. Where I discovered, the Worlds Filthiest Cookie(not to be confused with the worlds stinkiest cactus - that goes out to you Tremblay.) Apparently, this nortorious cookie was eaten by Chris Rock and Marilyn Manson on the Graham Norton Effect, but couldn't be shown on tv.

I may just settle for chocolate chip.

Video of the cookie on Graham Norton:http://www.lickdeeznutz.com/mansonrockcookies.mov

1 comment:

bandit said...

i never promised labia on those cookies!