Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SPONGEWORTHY


I would like to share with you the conversation that sparked the creation of the foundation. I felt the overwhelming need to share this useless information. I just couldn't stop myself.

I emailed this to a 30 something year old straight male friend with an odd penchant for The Gilmore Girls. In my weird little world information, such as that listed below, amuses the hell out of me. Why? Who knows, I'm a freak that way. But yet, I feel the desire to share, an electronic Cliff Claveness, if you will.

To: Gilmore Boy
Subject: Spongeworthy

"So I was watching the Seinfeld clip show tonight and it turns out the guy who Elaine interrogates to see if he's spongeworthy is your boyfriend LUKE from the Gilmore Girls, clean shaven of course. This useless bit of tv knowledge is brought you to by the Duffless Foundation."

And so was born the Foundation.

No comments: