Saturday, October 29, 2005

30%


Here are my top ten favorite movies of all time in no particular order:

Braveheart
Beautiful Girls
The Usual Suspects
The Outsiders
Good Will Hunting
Donnie Darko
Red Dawn
Empire of the Sun
Die Hard
Clerks

It amazes me that Patrick Swayze is in 30% of my top ten favorite movie list. And if I kept on going further down my list, movies like Road House and Point Break would be on there...

So I say this...

Let's give Patrick the credit he deserves. I'm not saying to give him 20Million a pic or anything, but just be aware, that this guy has put together some GEMS that rank very high on the fuge scale, and while that may not mean Titanic box office numbers...it will probably mean that the dvd will sell very well for $9.99 bin at your local store.

So Patrick...I'm rooting for you to have some sort of John Travolta career rebirth. I don't want to see any more movies like Black Dog...let me give you a hint, chances are he ain't making another movie like Fight Club, so don't sign on to any movies starring Meatloaf. I want to see more of you Patrick...I miss you man.

4 comments:

shayne said...

i bet you swoon when you hear patrick's dulcet tones singing "she's like the wind", don't you fuge?

Scooter B. said...

He was brilliant in "To Wong Foo..." I can't believe you didn't add that!

banky said...

Fuge is dropping the ball here. Bring back Duffless!!! More pop culture randomness! No one puts Duffless in a corner!

Duffless said...

Dude I am just crazy about swayze