Saturday, April 22, 2006

I don't have much of an appetite thank you

Phillip Seymour Hoffman be damned, hands down the best, most nuanced performance of the year goes to Jeff Daniel Phillips or Ben Weber. I don't know which one is which, but "I don't have much of an appetite Caveman" clearly gave a performance for the ages, and "Duck with Mango Salsa Caveman" gets my nod for best supporting actor. Hysterical performance, perfect pacing, tone, the pursed lips! Sure I have soft spot in my hear for cavemen, ever since Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, but I stand behind my nod - best performance of 2005! Acting! Plus, if you think about it Geico is trying to sell you insurance, yet clearly they are incompetent and didn't do their research that Cavemen still exist. You have to clap out a company that makes fun of their own incompetence. Fucking Geico, I want to hate them but I just can't!


No comments: