Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fall F'n Finale!!!

Ok NBC cut the shit...Let's stop calling the winter Hiatus anything other than what it is...a time to take a break for the holidays and make some space for some holiday specials and reruns.

Let's stop this fuckin Fall Finale Insanity. You've already practically ruined my life chaining me to my tv for almost 3 nights a week...if you add Sunday Night Football and Friday Night Lights together. Now you need to try to fool me into thinking that this Fall Finale is anything other than the last new show that will be on for a while? I'm too smart for you NBC. I know what you're up to...You're hoping IDENTITY will be this years Deal or No Deal. Something that next year you'll be able to fill 3 hours of programming per week with...since sooner or later people will tire of the worlds most famous Obssessive Compulsive Howie Mandel. I understand this...really I do...and to tell you the truth I could use the break...but don't try to fool me that this is something than it really is! A Break!

And more importantly...Please don't use this opportunity to sell two sets of dvd's for a whole season!

Don't make me buy Season 1a and 1b of Heroes! I'll fuckin download that shit illegally so fast and hand it out like jesus flyers outside of a red sox game...I swear to god.

Thank god Monday Night Football doesn't have a "Fall Finale" at least I'll have something to watch on Monday nights.

3 comments:

MDG said...

At least Scrubs has started up again.

MDG said...

I demand a blog about Fuge eating 9 junkyard dogs.

fuge said...

Will do!

Today...maybe.