Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Punishment for my month long exile.

I am guity and I must be punished. I've been lazy, busy, away for work, but mostly lazy. For these sins I must be punished. Its been exactly one month since my last post. As absolution to the pop culture Gods, I have watched the following 3x today. Don't get me wrong, I kinda like Guttenberg. Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment, but I have a soft spot for this guy, he's been the butt of jokes for all these years and always has a smile on his face. All you jaded, gen x cynic types must admit, you kinda liked Mahoney growing up! He's the quintessential nice guy boy man. The definition of non threatening. This video and his moose knuckle find me, for the first time ever, thinking about that fact that Guttenberg probably has a penis.

From You Tube and Gawker - I give you the greatest and worst movie intro of all time, but look at GBerg, look how happy he is! A 2$ Beer to anyone who rents and watches this movie! This song is stuck in my head!

4 comments:

fuge said...

I am absolutely frightened by that you tube piece...

The fact that Steve Guttenberg wasn't beaten within an inch of his death by the fine people of new york absolutely baffles me.

A movie with the village people as first billing? What's worse this or Kiss' Kiss Meets the Phantom Of The Park?

Duffless said...

I don't know whats worse, but it makes me think of the weirdest movied I ever stumbled upon, The Phantom of the Paradise.

I thought I finally lost my mind.

Don't diss the Gutt, look how happy and pumped he is. Tell me that song isn't stuck in your head.

Dan Nolan said...

I used to live in "the city" and it didn't sound anything like that.

I wonder how many times the Gutt has been beaten up. I'm putting the over under at 30.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.hiking-trips.info Overdose xanax Video conferencing and elementary education engine jdm subaru