Monday, March 13, 2006

Seinfeld Gang...You've Made Enough Money.

Maybe I'm just a little pissed that How I Met Your Mother, The only new funny sitcom on the air has been preempted, but I will take this opportunity to say this If you were any of the following three people:

Julia Louis Dreyfus
Michael Richards
Jason Alexander

Please, DO NOT agree to work on another sitcom, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever AGAIN!

I know you haven't made the money that Jerry has. But You have to have made enough that you don't need to take on scripts for bad TV shows!

Neither Kramer, George Nor Elaine have been in a show that can come anywhere near Seinfeld, and of course this means that they will not be successful. I'm sorry, but you guys are typecast. Do yourselves a favor...Go away. Take a couple of bad movie roles...and let some up and coming director pull a travolta on your career in 2018.

Thank you very much.

2 comments:

MDG said...

I was very very put out by the lack of HIMYM.

Scooter B. said...

Kramer should have quit while he was ahead-- playing the immortal Stanley Spudowski in UHF