Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lard Clock Catastrophe

Now don't get me wrong, one thing I love more than a good donut is John Goodman. I love a skinny-ish John Goodman in Revenge of the Nerds, I love a fat John Goodman in almost everything. I especially loved when John Goodman seemed to spend a year or two randomly appearing on SNL for seemingly no reason. I think he just thought it was funny. Goodman as Linda Tripp, pure hilarity.

But all I'm saying is this, if I were running a huge donut company, I don't think John Goodman would be my go to guy for voiceover work.

Chocolate Frosted Cake Donut, 360 calories, 20 grams of fat - - soooo f'ing good, and soooo f'ing unhealthy - mmmmmm Goodman.

6 comments:

fuge said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it now...

I think I'd rather have sex with John Goodman dressed up as Linda Tripp, than Linda Trip herself.

Whatever that makes me, I'll take the consequences.

banky said...

The Referee Pitman skit is an all-time classic SNL moment. "Hi, Ref? Um, when you're caught and banned from pro football, what do you plan to do for a living?"

Personally, I will buy, eat, or do anything Walter Sobchak tells me to.

Dan Nolan said...

"Alarm Clock Catastrophe!!" Does anyone know if this is a They Might Be Giants song too? I know the first in the latest wave of DD commercials was by them. Not sure about this one, but it sounds like it could be. In any case, I love it. I sing it constantly.

Dan Nolan said...

I could use a punch in the face.

blythe said...

I love that song too! And yes, it's They Might Be Giants.

no ding-a-ling, no ding-a-ling

MDG said...

It's fretalian!